View Single Post
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

SSBBW Encounter - part 6, a 2nd encounter

Post #1

SSBBW Encounter - part 6, a 2nd encounterPart 6I heard her pick up the phone and say, ?Hello.? She sounded a bit out of breath as if she had made a run for the phone. I asked, ?Whattcha doing?? To my surprise, instead of answering, she just started to giggle. I didn?t get the joke, but said that she must be in a good mood. She responded, ?Oh, you have no idea,? but she was wrong. I was definitely starting to get the idea of what she had been doing. ?Have we been being naughty lately?? I asked. Getting her self control back, somewhat, she said, ?You might say that,? then quickly asked how I was doing. I pushed a bit, and told her that as long as she had been thinking of me, it must have been good. She just giggled more. We exchanged some polite chit chat, then I told her that I was meeting with some friends and co-workers at a local sports bar for a few drinks tomorrow night after work, and I wondered if she would like to come join us. Just a few people from work, a casual Friday night out to watch the game and get a little buzz on. I gave her a choice; she could meet us there or I could pick her up and drop her off. While she was making up her mind, I hinted that if I were driving, that she wouldn?t have to worry about having too much to drink. I promised to have her home right after the game and not to worry, that 2 of my co-workers, Tom and Lisa were also riding with me. That did the trick and she accepted my offer for a ride. We set a time for me to pick her up following work.After work the next day, my coworkers, Tom and Lisa and I drove to her house to pick her up. She was waiting on the porch and jumped up as my car approached. She was dressed casually, but impeccably in a cream cashmere sweater, nice jeans and classic leather loafers. The sweater clung to her every fold, the deep V-neck plunging to show her tremendous assets. The soft fuzz of the sweater created a softened aura of femininity around her large jiggling flesh. I caught my buddy, Tom, staring at her mountainous breasts in amazement as she slid into the front seat and greeted everyone. I made the introductions and they all exchanged pleasantries as I drove to the bar. There was one other couple there already, holding a large booth for us near one of the big screen TVs. I told her that we were expecting one other couple and so to keep room, Lisa slid first onto the empty bench seat, then Tom. As they were getting settled, the other couple walked up, so I suggested that we slide in next to Tom and Lisa. The booth was a bit snug for her bulk, but only served to enhance the view of her fabulous cleavage. She squeezed in next to Tom, her breasts almost hanging over and onto the table. Tom could hardly take his eyes off of her tits as he jokingly encouraged her to snuggle up next to him and leave me standing. She blushed and laughed and wiggled her ass closer to him. He caught my eye and gave an approving wink. The next few minutes passed with more introductions and the waitress coming to take our order for the first round of drinks. We ordered pitchers of beer for the table, and a few snacks to munch on during the game. There was a nice hum to the conversations at our table and around us. Everyone seemed to be hitting it off nicely. I watched my girl as she chatted with the others. She was quickly relaxing and was at ease with the crowd. I have to admit that I was really pleased with myself for asking her along tonight. She did really look attractive and she was obviously a good fit for the crowd here, even if her size was not the best fit for the booth. Tom asked how the two of us had met and there was a barely noticeable pause while she quickly thought of a believable lie. Oh she was pretty slick, this one. She obviously was not going to say that we had met through an ad for an NSA encounter on Craig?s List. As Tom pressed for the details, she embellished on her story but was becoming a little uncomfortable with the line of questioning. She looked at me as if to ask for help, but I just innocently smiled, enjoying the show. She was saved by a big play in the game, the bar erupting in cheers. She seized the opportunity to refill her beer and quickly gulped it down to drown the awkward moment. Tom had always been a bit of a flirt and tonight was no exception. He had an easy going charm about him and people always seemed to flock to him. Even our waitress had already fallen under his spell, shamelessly flirting with him. As the evening went on, and the drinks flowed, I watched Tom turn his attentions to my sweet BBW. He teased her like a naughty school boy and she in turn, blushed and giggled. With every giggle I watched her flesh wiggle, her breasts bobbing on top of her ocean of flesh. Tom?s arm was d****d across the back of the booth behind her and I watched as he would casually brush her back, or give her an affectionate pat. He brushed her sweater and asked what the material was. As she told him, he rubbed her arm appreciatively. After a few more beers, she asked me to let her out of the booth for a trip to the restroom. The entire booth shifted as all the ladies got up to flock to the bathroom together, the men also making use of the moment to stretch their legs and take a piss break. When she returned, I had the chance to speak with her alone for a moment, checking to insure that she was enjoying herself. ?Tom thinks you?re a cutie,? I teased. She blushed and mumbled something about him being nice. I pressed further, ?Hey, you won?t offend me if you find him attractive. After all, ours was a NSA arrangement.? I could tell that she was enjoying the attention, but she said that she had come as my date. How sweet. Everyone was filtering back to the table in drips and drops, but as we were getting ready to slide into the booth, a man walked up and said, ?Lisa! I?m sorry I didn?t get here sooner.? It was Lisa?s husband, just getting away from his job. We pulled a chair up to the booth to make room for him and ordered another couple of pitchers of beer. I could see the confusion in my girl?s eyes. She had thought that Tom and Lisa were together. We piled back into the booth for more beer and to finish the game. Once again, my sweet BBW was wedged in between Tom and myself. Now, with Lisa?s husband here, Tom turned on the full charm for my girl. She smiled and blushed and deftly handled his discreet passes; a brush across her big thigh, plucking at her sweater. The game had a disappointing finish, but the copious amounts of beer had eased the pain of loss. I, on the other hand, was stone cold sober. I wanted to be alert and ready to enjoy my plan as it unfolded. We all headed to the door of the bar, saying our good-byes. I don?t think it was until that moment that my sweetie realized that Lisa wouldn?t be riding home with us. The 3 of us headed to my car. As we neared the car, I made an excuse to duck back into the bar for my sunglasses, leaving my girl with a caution to Tom to look out after her. I took my sweet time coming back and when I did, I could tell that Tom?s advances had become a bit more amorous. She looked a bit disheveled, and her sweater was pulled a little crooked across her huge breasts. As I unlocked the car, Tom made his boldest move yet and pulled her into the back seat with him to, as he put it, ?keep him company on the ride home.? She squealed a little in protest, and looked to me for a bail out, but I just agreed that it would be a good idea and we got in the car for the ride home. On the way home, Tom continued his flirting, touching her constantly, tugging at her clothes. Oh nothing outrageous or overt, just a steady persistence and I could tell, that even though she protested and whined a bit, that she was enjoying it. As I pulled to a stop in front of her house, she had jumped out before I could get the keys out of the ignition. Both Tom and I got out and I asked if we were going to be asked in for a nightcap. I don?t think that this would have been her first choice, but she sweetly agreed and headed up the walk to her house. As she climbed up the front steps, both Tom and I were treated to the delicious sight of her huge ass in those tight jeans, rolling up and down with every step. I caught Tom?s eye and winked as our plan was falling into place. I?m not one to believe in accidents, only opportunities, and I knew that Tom would be a perfect accomplice in my plan. She had no idea that I had been working on this plan for her since the day that we had met. As we walked into her tidy house, I told her that I knew we all were all 420 friendly, so why didn?t we wind down the evening with a little smoke. She sweetly obliged and went to retrieve her stash. I didn?t have to say anything, but just gave Tom a nod of approval and he gave me the high sign that we were good to go. We were settled on either end of the sofa when she returned with the smoke. She had no choice but to settle in between us. As we smoked, I started my advances on her, starting with a little kiss on her cheek, telling her how much I had enjoyed the evening. She leaned into me and away from Tom. I nibbled on her neck a bit, telling her how sexy she looked. She squirmed against me and I told her how that the view in that sweater had been driving me crazy all evening. I slipped my hand around her side and was gently squeezing the side of her breast, the roll of her flesh. I could hear her breath quicken to my touch. I kept up the steady stream of compliments, how I love how her body looked in the sweater, her fine big ass in those jeans and then I would ask Tom for his opinion. He agreed and patted her thigh in appreciation. This time she did not pull away, or whine about his touch. I could tell by the flush of her face and her breathing that she was becoming aroused and I pressed further. I started saying how beautiful and big her breasts were, how they were my ideal of what a woman?s body should look like. My hands rubbed and squeezed her more and more, closer to her nipples now, her eyes half closed as she relished my touches. Finally, I took the last step with her. I knew from this point on, there would be no going back. ?Take off your sweater, babe and show Tom your fabulous tits.? She paused, but I pulled at the bottom of her sweater and in one quick motion, had stripped it over her head. Fat girl overboard!!!! She was wearing a pale pink lacey bra that looked as if they could barely contain her huge tits. I was working those tits in earnest now, squeezing and shaking huge handfuls through the bra, pushing them together and asking Tom to watch. I could see the bulge in his pants starting to grow as our seduction progressed. I reached inside of her bra and pulled one enormous tit up and over the top of her bra cup. She made a small noise of protest, but it was really nothing as I pulled her other tit over the top of the bra. It made her breasts jut out, squeezed tight over the top of the bra. Her nipples hardened from the release of their imprisonment. I hefted each one, commenting on the massive weight and inviting Tom to weigh for himself. He leaned against her, and lifted one of her massive mammaries in his hands. She did not squeal this time, but only moaned as he lifted her gigantic tit to his mouth. He started to suck at her nipples, kneading her flesh as he milked her tits for all he was worth. Her breathing was ragged and she was a squirming mountain of flesh between us. While Tom worked her breasts, I pushed her forward and unhooked her bra to remove it altogether. She sighed happily with the final release of her flesh from its prison of hooks, straps and wire. I turned her face toward me and kissed her deeply, my tongue probing her mouth, my hand holding her face into mine. She gave a sight whimper of delight as I sucked her lips into my mouth, nipping at her, my other hand behind her head, guiding her face with a handful of her hair. Tom was positively ravaging her huge tits now, pulling her nipples, hanging their huge weight from her nipples until their weight pulled them back to earth. He pushed them together, squeezing them so tightly that they took on a pale bluish hue. He latched onto one nipple and sucked so hard that I could see his cheeks sink in. I released her face and reached around her, taking up his grip on her tits, feeding them into his mouth. The effect was driving her crazy with desire. She was panting and moaning, her legs moving back and forth. Tom continued his relentless sucking and then he would release his grip, and lap at the red swollen nipple with the point of his tongue while I worked the flesh of her breasts. ?You like that, baby,? I stated, more than asked. She only responded with a moan. ?Why don?t we take this upstairs where we can all get comfy, ok??
04-06-2021, at 11:27 PM
Alıntı